By targeting and challenging the breathing muscles using the Flowball you can increase the control and the stability of your exhaled airflow. This is beneficial for musicians and singers of all ages where sustained and controlled breathing is a requirement.
For those of you less musically talented, it is also a lot of fun and a great party game, perfectly combining breathing exercises and fun.
Ideas for Use:
- Blow the ball into the air and hold it there for as long as possible.
- Blow the ball into the air and catch it again with the blowing-pipe basket.
- Blow the ball into the air as high as you can, spin round on the spot and catch the ball again.
- Put a container on the table and at a distance you decide, blow the ball into the pot.
Simple Assembly required. Wash with soapy water after use and cleaning using approved Cleansing Tablets is recommended once a week.
- Shipping within NZ for consumers $9
- International shipping rates – Australia - tracked $40.
- All other countries – please enquire through email.